3 Verbs: See, Look at, Watch [VIDEO]
The first video explains these verbs in English y el segundo video ofrece la explicación en español
Try the following exercises and see the answers by clicking the question! Choose see, look at, or watch
1. The girl can ________ her mom clearly when she wears her glasses.
2. The police are __________ his house.
watching – the police are paying close attention for movements/changes
3. __________ at the beautiful butterflies!
look – someone wants you to pay attention to the butterflies
4. Cats can __________ in the dark better than humans.
see – they can detect images with their eyes in the dark
5. Do you __________ Orange is the New Black?
watch – it’s an internet series (like a TV series)